GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I misplaced my access code

Customer Question

I misplaced my access code
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi Peter! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what happens when you try to login to SKYPE after having uninstalled and reinstalled? Were you asked to register or sign in when reinstalling?

If you can sign in to your Skype account, please follow these steps to retrieve your access number.

1. Sign in to your account, then click Skype To Go.
  2. Your Skype to Go access number will appear on the left side of the screen.

If you can't sign in, please let me know so I can help you with regaining access to your account.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page. I'd really appreciate it! Without a positive rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Since you did not answer my question, I request a full refund of the $40.00 $5.00