ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

My friend mess up with my computer and I have an error

Customer Question

My friend mess up with my computer and I have an error 0xc0000034.canot start the computer.i don't have recovery disc because Hp didn't provided one when I brought the computer.type of comp is HP TouchSmart610.contacted customer support and they won't help because computer it's no longer cover by warrany.some how need to fix it.just came out from hospital after big car acident.need help to fix my computer to have an acces to Internet.my mobile data is very limited and I really do need to fix my pc.i think my friend change recovery partition from D to C and turned off komputer.when I switched back on is only showing the message with error and won't let me go to any recovery option.please help.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HPTOUCHSMART610 Windows 7 home premium
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I did try but reception is so bad where I am and no updates has been installed
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am loking for any help available
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

Can you tell me what version of Windows your computer is running?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 2 months ago.

Hi again Roman, you seem to be away from your computer so I'm going to leave some info for you.

It's possible that you have a recovery partition on the system from which you can reinstall Windows. Please see the following link:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c01867418

You'll want to scroll down to the section that says, "Starting a recovery from the startup logo screen (during system boot)," where it mentions using the F11 key to get into the recovery program.

If that does not work, then you're only option is to get an original Windows installation disc and reinstall the OS from disc.

If you have any other questions on this just let me know.

And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.