Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot write or receive email. I called aol and was told

Customer Question

I cannot write or receive email. I called aol and was told someone lodged a complaint. I don't understand whats going on. I have used aol for many years, never having a problem. I have never used any offensive language, don;t get involved in anything controversial. I am 87 years old. All I do is look for sites where people are looking for sports memorabilia and correspond with them. I have no interest in offending anyone. I don't understand this Please help me get back on my email system. My name is***** my screen name is ***@******.***. my phone no. is (###) ###-#### HELP !!!!!!!!!!!.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: 3 days
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: IMy browser stopped working and a repai man changed it to Fxfire. Nothing else
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: notjing I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi Roland!

Would you be okay if I connected to your computer to view and fix it the issue for you?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.