ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.

I need to access my yahoo email password but I do not have

Customer Question

i need to access my yahoo email password ***** I do not have the same phone number nor do i have access to the other email provided to unlock my email address
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: i hardly use my yahoo email address anymore, i just need it to apply for some jobs
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i do not need a computer expert i just need to access my email address
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm afraid that Yahoo does not provide any way of recovering your account beyond the password ***** wizard that it seems like you're already used. If you have tried to regular password ***** process and were unable to complete it, I'm afraid the only thing you can do is to create a new account.

You mentioned that you rarely use this account and that you just need it to apply for jobs. In that case, creating a new account is free and easy. To create a new account, simply go to the following address:

Once there, you will be able to start from scratch with a new address.

I know it's frustrating to not be able to access your old account. If you have any other questions on this just let me know.

And please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.