Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm am depressed with my farm ville country escape game I

Customer Question

I'm am depressed with my farm ville country escape game I was on level 80 I went to visit my mom and I went to play the game, and I had to start all over from 1 I lost all the farm animals I had bought and everything else that was on my game I wish I could have it all back because I had bought alot of my stuff with$$$ that I used to get the keys for them thanks for helping me get back all the things I had from depressed with the game
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

If your original farm is connected to Facebook, Game Center or Google, you can still recover your game by following these steps:

• Access your game and make sure you are properly connected to the internet
  • Access the App and make sure you have the latest DLC downloaded

1. Launch FV on your device while connected to the Internet. This will enable your game to detect and download the updates available on our end
  2. You will receive the Content Update prompt. Choose "YES" to restart the game app and sync the updates

• Play through tutorial until game settings (gear icon) appears
  • Then log in to the same Facebook, Game Center or Google Play account you used on the device that has your updated progress
  • Wait for your account to sync

In addition, here are some tips to ensure that your game is always saved:

1. Do not uninstall the game when performing troubleshooting steps. Re-installation will automatically generate you a new Player ID or a new game on your device. If you have uninstalled or re-installed the game, then you’ll need to reach level 4 to access Facebook, Game Center or Google
  2. Always check if you are online for your game progress to be saved correctly. To do this, just tap the "social icon" on the upper right hand corner of your game board
  3. Keep in mind that you can only have one Country Escape farm per Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play account
  4. Secure your login credentials to avoid other players from accessing your game
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

do you still need help please?