Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

My son is in law school in Australia He is in a palce called

Customer Question

My son is in law school in Australia He is in a palce called The Gold Coast and he is attendign Bond University. He purchased a new Carbon LapTop befor he left canada and he needs to find warranty repair new whre he is. Can you send me the names of authorized shops is htat area of Australian and can you give me a cental Austtlaian number for him to call.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Lenovo Think Pad Serial number Sr90kxzdm. We purchased extended warranty overage
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. its a water caused issue.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I wnat to know the names of warranty service providers in Australia in the City called The Gold Coast. I nee4d phone numbers and I need to know that if the warranty coverage purchased in Canada will be hnoured in Austtralia
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

What he needs to do is call 1300-655-533

Then when he provides his location details they can find the closest repair store that can do this for him, but he is best to call the number and do this himself so he can also set up the appointment.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you