Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Just downloaded Quark 2016. Put it in the applications

Customer Question

Just downloaded Quark 2016. Put it in the applications folder. Icon showed up in the dock with a gray question mark on it. When I click it nothing happens. Can't get to where I put in my verification code. So can't get it going.
I worked with Connie Fennell to purchase it.
Now I have two quark 2016 icons that look like a disk drive on the desktop. An icon in the dock with a question mark on it. I the Apps folder I have the application icon and several aliases as well.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The question you put in is for written support only.

I can connect with you by remote support, log in and chat with a chat feature built in our software with you on the computer

one time only (so no one can access it without your permission when we are done)

while i resolve the issue with you if you prefer.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No i cant work with you now. I have clients. I was trying to connect with tech support at Dont know how i got u. I want to hear from them as its a problem with what i downloaded.

You can contact customer service yourself as well,

but when you talk to quark, and it is within your computer that is having issues,

not their download, you are more than welcome to come back and continue if necessary

if you want our service.

Have a great day!