B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I am trying to download citrix receiver on my lenovo

Customer Question

i am trying to download citrix receiver on my lenovo thinkpad 11e to connect to my VDI for work
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your ThinkPad?
Customer: 11e
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: it downloaded some this morning i believe
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope that's all i need
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the Citrix issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows 8.1
Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

Thank you; can we go ahead with a quick remote session (no extra charge), so I can download/install Citrix for you?

Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

If you would like me to provide you with the directions to carry out yourself instead, that's not a problem - please reply back with the browser you are using, and I'll provide you with further steps to download and install Citrix accordingly. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i will feel more comfortable with that
Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

No issues at all, I understand your concerns. Could you let me know the browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, you are using so that I can provide you with further directions to download Citrix?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i've tried it on both internet explorer and firefox
Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

Oh, so you have already tried installing Citrix Receiver? If so, did you get any error/message when trying to install it earlier?

Also, our remote session will be 100% secure and will allow me to quickly troubleshoot and resolve any issues you are having with installing Citrix. We have an A+ rating with the BBB:

If you are still not comfortable with that, no issues - we can continue troubleshooting further on this page itself. Do let me know.

Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

Please download Citrix Receiver using the following link now:

Run and install the program following the on-screen directions first, and then close and re-open Internet Explorer and test the issue with your work website again.

Do keep me posted on the results; I'll be here. Thank you.

Expert:  B. Rath replied 1 month ago.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.