Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Windows 7 professional which I purchased from Amazon

Customer Question

I have Windows 7 professional which I purchased from Amazon hoping my Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe would work better . Lately there's a " copy of windows may not be genuine " message in my PC . Also when I start Microsoft FSX it says I need to download MSX ?? SP4 or something along those lines. After downloading that MSX SP4 file it still not working and keeps asking me to downloading it. I looked into a new PC w/Windows 10 but apparently Microsoft FSX doesn't work well either. Maybe its a bad software issue ? Any suggestions.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, I'm Tim...can you provide more details? the "copy of windows may not be genuine" suggests the Key is being used twice.....there are windows 7 key generators out there, so its possible someone came up with the same one...

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Alex, two experts responded to you! One of us will follow through and assist.

Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Also, is that message showing up in the lower right hand corner of your screen?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
its showing on the lower right of the screen.
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

OK, so for some reason windows thinks there its not a genuine copy....is it?

Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

And since this has come up, your games are not running correctly.