Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

When I booted up, the screen said my system had been

Customer Question

When I booted up, the screen said my system had been updated. I was running Windows 10. I now have "Desk top1" which looks strange to me and "Desk top2" which has some of the tiles from my W10 version. I cannot find my old directory or files anywhere. Is there anyway to undo the update??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I can no longer wait for your response. Thank you for your empathy. I want a refund. Please process it ASAP.
Expert:  Michelle replied 30 days ago.

i am waiting for you to reply so that i can proceed with the troubleshooting steps further.