Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

You are familiar with the file we have been working as we

Customer Question

Good afternoon, You are familiar with the file we have been working as we have been working on it just last week. I will ask the next question thinking that you will remember the file or have a copy of it. You already know that when I enter a specific number in cell "A3" that the color of cell "B7" changes to green. OK.......When I enter a specific number in cell "A3", cell "B7" changes to green and I would also like the current time to be entered into cell "H7" AT THE SAME TIME. This time must be STATIC. This time cannot be VOLATILE. So to recap: I enter a specific number in cell "A3" (the number is(###) ###-####, cell "B7" changes to the color green and cell "H7" displays the current time (system clock of course). This time must be STATIC. Let me know your thoughts. Thank you. PS - I would attach a file but the "Attach a photo or file" will not let me do it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I got your question. It would be good if you could attach your file because I have the first version of your file with me. If required, I can remotely connect as well .

I have changes ready with me.

Please accept this small offer so that I can share it with you securely.

Are you available now ?

I am logging of for now. You can leave your questions/message here if you have any.

Thank you for choosing me!! It really feels special.

I have also added one more code in it which clears the content of column H before we open the sheet.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good morning, Thank you but I do not want the content of column H cleared when it is reopened. I will create a macro to do that when I want it cleared. I have attached the file that you previously created to remind you what was previously created. I had to use ms word because I am unable to successfully send the Excel file to you. I could email it to you if you still need it.
Thank you

You can upload a file to drop box or google drive or Else would you like me to connect to your machine ?

or else you can use http://wikisend.com/

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have invited you to share a folder named "Checkin Form" on Dropbox. Is it working? The file we have been working on is in that folder.
Ok
I will modify it.