Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I have an active MySpace account and I was to delete it -

Customer Question

I have an active MySpace account and I was to delete it - how ever when I try to log on it says there is already and old email address linked to my account (and I can't remember what it is)? How do I delete my account?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

In order to be able to close your account, you need to first be able to sign into it.

To do this, please use my link below to reset the password

Once you have reset the password, then sign into your account

Then go to the settings page

1. Click Delete account
  2. Select a reason for removal
  3. Click Delete my account

It will then be closed

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else, If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you