Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I need use my wife Zahida Pay Pal Account To Pay for a

Customer Question

I need use my wife Zahida Pay Pal Account To Pay for a Software Purchase But The Bank Cards and Credit Cards are on my name Adeel
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Updates for What ?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Your ID Number:
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Adeel Her X Husbnad of Zahida needs to use my Housewifewife Zahidas Pay Pal Account To Pay For A Software Purchase
By The Way I Have Linked 2 Of my Bank Accounts with Pay Pal But Want To Link a Credit Card that Has My Name on It Only Adeel Ahmad A Farooqi
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Adeel Her X Husband of Zahida needs to use my Housewifewife Zahidas Pay Pal Account To Pay For A Software Purchase and
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The Problem is For a Credit Card It Does Have the Option To Insert Name on the Credit Card ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

When you link your card to your account by authorizing PayPal to charge a small amount, PayPal generates a unique random code which displays on your card statement. You need that code to finalize the linking procedure. So if you have access to the statement, (online or mail) you can link the card.

Regards

Jins