Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a power point file with a .ppsx extension. Can I open

Customer Question

I have a power point file with a .ppsx extension. Can I open it on my chromebook?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Jeannie,

You can install Office Editing for Doc, Sheets, and Slides then save the file as an extension that your computer can view.

Click here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/office-editing-for-docs-s/gbkeegbaiigmenfmjfclcdgdpimamgkj

Click on Add to Chrome then use it to open your file.

1. Click the File menu.
  2. If you see "Office Compatibility Mode" in the menu, you can edit the file or save it to Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.