Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just spent 20 minutes writing my problem and went to pay.

Customer Question

I just spent 20 minutes writing my problem and went to pay. I use Dolphin as my browser. I've been hacked by someone with a lot of time. They rooted my tablet then screen locked it. Now I can't get online. I've tried a bunch of forums and YouTube. Nothing worked. I took pictures of the ip page and immediately my phone locked. I can get a phone from boost but somehow I can't get a signal. both my son and husband get great signal.So I was trying to secure my router. all I did was change ssid and password. now no internet. netgear. where I plug in the Ethernet cord there is one green light and one yellow. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 month ago.

Hello Audrey,

Sorry you are having troubles. I will see what I can do to help.

What is the main problem you are having now? Are you unable to access your wireless router?