Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Mi Vizio CA 27 no inicia, dice PC off

Customer Question

Mi Vizio CA 27 no inicia, dice PC off
Category: Computer
Expert:  Compguru1 replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I have no idea what you mean with this? "Mi Vizio CA 27 no inicia, dice PC off"

Can you please elaborate?

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My PC VIZIO CA 27 does not start. It says ''pc off''
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, I;m Tim and will do my best to help....Can you please explain the problem in more detail?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a translation of Google because I do not speak much English. My PC VIZIO CA27 does not start. Turn it on and the PC screen appears but then goes Pc Off and the screen turns off Staying Power button on. I opened it and saw that the RAM and hard drive were OK. The battery of the BIOS with correct voltage and Mother board with signal. The FAN works
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There has been no answer to my problem and I do not want another specialist increases account. You are indebted to me for not advise anything to solve the problem of my PC. Please if this does not come this way I want to pay me back otherwise send claim. I hope I'm wrong and all sdalga well. Thank you very much for your attention
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

Sorry, i was traveling, Do you still want me to take a look?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No other information you require. Ask what you need to know. My PC VIZIO CA27 does not start. Turn it on and the PC screen appears but then goes Pc Off and the screen turns off Staying Power button on. I opened it and saw that the RAM and hard drive were OK. The battery of the BIOS with correct voltage and Mother board with signal. The FAN works
Expert:  Tim replied 2 months ago.

so no imagine on screen, fans spin.....how do you know Memory is ok? Curious? Sounds like a possible Video card issue?