Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a SYX Venture SBKA Series PC computer with a MSI

Customer Question

I have a SYX Venture SBKA Series PC computer with a MSI P67A-C43(B3) mobo running Win10. I was working on the computer when a message came up saying a hardware problem had occurred and that the computer would restart. It began to restart but only got through a few operations and then stopped, with only a flashing cursor in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I tried to restart it again (actually I've tried several times), but still have the same problem. It won't boot up.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

Hello Dave.

Thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

Please standby while I review details of your question. I will respond in the next few minutes.

Dave,

What exactly do you see from the point you power on the computer? Do you see a Windows logo (loading) screen at some point?