Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just purched tix to humphreys I was trying to get 1tixket

Customer Question

I just purched tix to humphreys I was trying to get 1tixket they charged me for 4 I only need 1 ticket my name is Owanna ********** I paided with my visa *********** please I only have myself to go can you call me ************** or my husband ********** i don't know what happen please get back to me I only need 1 ticket
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I have to first have Moderators remove your card number - this is not a private forum, and I cannot use the information. Please be patient while I see to this urgent necessity for you sake before getting to the rest of your question! Thanks.

If a company or website has charged you wrongly, what company or website was it, please?

Let me know so that I may advise you further. Thanks.