Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Down CS 6. I got instructions but still can't get itv to

Customer Question

Down CS 6 . I got instructions but still can't get itv to down load. I need somebody to load this back onto my computer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Friendly reminder. ONLY click accept on the offer if you wish for me to do this for you remotely. If not, i will send written directions

for you to do yourself.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

Read before you download a CS6 product, you will need these handy. (it will depend as well on if you are on a mac

or a windows pc)

Note: Creative Suite 6 is no longer available for online purchase. To get the latest versions of your favorite creative tools, click here to join the Creative Cloud.

Please respond if you would like for me to help/guide you thru this or do this for you with the remote offer. I will be in the office

until late afternoon.