Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm attempting to connect an Epson Stylus Prfo 3880 to my

Customer Question

I'm attempting to connect an Epson Stylus Prfo 3880 to my Asus G73S laptop computer. Which port is on the left side front? Not sure which port to connect the printer to.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10; Asus G73SW
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I had to replace the C: drive on my computer. I'm reinstalling some of the peripheral hardware which was previously installed. This is the first attempt to re-install this printer.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Just to clarify you are trying to connect this printer to the laptop using USB cable am i correct?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins