Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I registered with UBER and have an account under:. McGrath,

Customer Question

I registered with UBER and have an account under: Dennis B. McGrath, email is***@******.***. Mobile phone is:(###) ###-#### But have never used UBER. Reason is I had cancer and have been recovering since. Now longer can drive my car due to limitations. I AM DESPERATE to use UBER, but can't find my password ***** any of the related paperwork. Can you please help me out, send me a solution or information. My wife is vey tired with having to drive me to work and everywhere else.
Thank you so very much.
Dennis McGrath
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you have lost your password, then please use my link below to reset the password ***** your account.

https://login.uber.com/forgot-password

Once done, you can then use this new password ***** access your account.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you