Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Who or what is Wininity.inc. It came up on my computer as a

Customer Question

Who or what is Wininity.inc. It came up on my computer as a receipt through PayPal for $35.99 on the 2/ 9/2016.
transaction ID: 46948295KY34195924.
Wininity services:ord20160212195.
I have no idea who they are , and where my money has gone.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

did you subscribe recently for any services any website as at times the name of the seller is not the same as the website name or product name in paypal

however if you dont recall making any online transactions on 2/9/16 and are sure that you dont know the merchant, this could possibly be a wrong transaction that has happened in your paypal

to sort this you can login to paypal

in the page that opens after sign in, scroll down a bit and on the left side pane you will see the option of resolve a problem on resolution center

click on it

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

in the next page click on dispute a transcation

then you can select the transaction and raise a dispute with the reason that you did not authorise the transaction as you dont know the merchant\seller

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

next step would be to call paypal and report about this transcation

the toll-free phone number to contact PayPal customer service Australia is 1800 073 263. Alternatively, you can also call at +61 2 8223 9500.

paypal should then be able to check the transaction and ask the merchant Wininity services:ord20160212195 to reverse it to you or they would do it themeselves

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.