Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

The Word Perfect icon is not on my computer screen and I am

Customer Question

The Word Perfect icon is not on my computer screen and I am unable to get into my Word Perfect. This is an older version, (possibly 7) but I am not certain. I know my sign-in is***@******.***. How can I get to my Word Perfect files?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: I think the version on my computer is Word Perfect 7 and I am on a desk top HP.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just to be able to get to my Word Perfect files. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

When was the last time you remember seeing your WordPerfect program and using it?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.