Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Unable to log on to yahoo account since receiving a message

Customer Question

Unable to log on to yahoo account since receiving a message yesterday telling me to upgrade my yahoo account. I have stopped receiving messages on my laptop and tablet. I can go to yahoo mail on my pc and get my messages. I have tried to change my password ***** times I know it (and the account are active because I am contacting you on yahoo mail). Any help will be appreciated. Janice
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: since yesterday morning
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes yesterday morning I received a message from (?) telling me to update my Yahoo to improve the service
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: account***@******.***. Need the laptop and tablets active because I am working with the Red Cross as a disaster client service worker (remote). thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

By the way, do you mind starting a secure remote session so that i can better analyses issue and troubleshoot problem

Let me know your stand

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you. You may end your support to me immediately. YOUR SUPPORT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.

I was all way waiting for your response but took two days for your response. That's why the call gets elongated.

Hope your issue has been resolved

Thanks for contacting Just Answer

Have a Great day