Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost my Cubase AI 7 when I had my computer upgraded to

Customer Question

I lost my Cubase AI 7 when I had my computer upgraded to Windows 10. I was able to get my licenses reactivated but not my software. Can you guide me through the process? I do not have my original activation code. The activation code they gave me yesterday is: 0240 7CSS FTEO GOWO FJYD LR00 1366 86FF. My licenses number is:(###) ###-####- 125A4A4614.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 4 months ago.

Your best bet is to download from the vendor's official Web site at this link.

Please let me know what operating system you have, and I can offer more detailed assistance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
y operating system is Windows 10. If I allow you to connect to my device and fix it for me, will this cost me more than the $30 I have agreed to pay?

I apologize, but I know nothing about the site's pricing policies. Would you like to try following some simple directions first? I understand that you say you are a novice, but, if you just try to install it, you will develop confidence for the next time. I promise you it will not be complicated. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will try to install it myself with your advice.

O.K., based upon what you've told me so far, please click ON THIS LINK and obey the download instructions as best you can. Chrome will display a progress bar in the lower left corner of the window. I'm trying it on my machine so I can give you very complete instructions. WARNING: even at top speed, it is EXTREMELY SLOW to download. Please stand by.

Click the little arrow at the right side of the "downloading" information box and choose "open when done." It will automatically open and prompt you to run the .EXE to install the software. From this point the instructions should be very much self-explanatory.