Bruce Wilner
Bruce Wilner,
Experience:  principal at Network Security Labortories Inc.
94527327

I posted a picture by mistake. I deleted it yet I think some

Customer Question

I posted a picture by mistake. I deleted it yet I think some can still see it. I deactivated my account until I can figure it out. its a very personal picture. I dont want to start another account what can I do to ensure if I log in the picture is gone.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I will be happy to assist you. I will first need to know where you posted the picture: if you have the exact URL, that would be terrific.

Unfortunately, even if you have taken down a posting, that doesn't prevent anyone who may have downloaded it already from posting it elsewhere, e-mailing it to others, and so on. This is a classic problem in computer security: protection of a "container" of information (like a file, or a photo) versus protection of the actual "information" in the container (the data, or the actual image).

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i posted on my time line and deleted immediately
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
if I open my account will it still be seen.. I am not talking about someone who could have downloaded I deleted quickly
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok I thought you were with me
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what am I paying for???

What were you hoping for? You asked a question and expressed your concern. I indicated whether the concern was well-founded and what steps could be taken. Is there anything else I can try to assist you with?