Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.

I bought and paid for ART EXPLOSION 500 000 (boxed) from

Customer Question

I bought and paid for ART EXPLOSION 500 000 (boxed) from Avanquest USA on 09/08/16. The order number is(###) ###-#### Delivery time frame was given as 8 to 11 days from date of purchase. To date, (14/09/16), I have not yet received the product. Over the past three weeks, I have sent several query emails to Avanquest Usa, without any reply. Since I need the product urgently, please advise if it possible for me to download the software directly from the internet, followed by delivery of the boxed item.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: MS Outlook
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Six weeks is a long time to wait when I have already paid for the software and its postage to me. What I want to know is how I can access it online and thus make immediate use of the software.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

You will need to contact Avanquest customer services to find out the current status of your order:

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?