Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a gmail account associated with my Toshiba satelite

Customer Question

I have a gmail account associated with my Toshiba satelite L855D-S5114
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am trying to get my printer to work, so tried to sign onto your support. toshiba would not recognize my password, then would not accept what i want to change it to. so first, I have troubleshooted but my brother international printer gives error msg. Grandson has dell and prints from his computer, why would i have had to download drivers, software from Brother and toshiba laptop still wont print. what can i do
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yesterday. and every time i open /start computer it tells me it can not complete updates. But I did check off updates manually yesterday. do not understand but have had this update problem sinnce i bought this. i use for personal use not business thank goodness i am retired.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: printer is recognized it is MFC-J835DW
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.