Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Can you please tell me what this means file \BCD 0XC000000D

Customer Question

hello, can you please tell me what this means file \BCD 0XC000000D
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

The error BCD 0XC000000D means the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) has failed. When that happens, you will need to install the operating system again or use a recovery tool/program in order to fix the issue.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.