Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My web page is smaller and in the right lower corner of my

Customer Question

My web page is smaller and in the right lower corner of my monitor
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

This problem can occur if you hold down the CTRL key by accident when you use the scrollbar. The way to fix it is to press both the following keys at the same time: CTRL and 0

That 0 key is the zero key on the top of your keyboard; it is not an uppercase o.

In short, press CTRL 0 and your problem will be fixed.

Another way to fix it is to click the menu button on the top right of your screen, which looks like three horizontal lines, and then click the + button on the Zoom row.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason