Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm trying to enter my PIN on startup. The letter keys do t

Customer Question

I'm trying to enter my PIN on startup. The letter keys do t work, but the number keys do. How can I turn on the letters on my T450
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Don,

Please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until your device restarts. After restarting, try entering the PIN again.

If that does not work, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.