Bruce Wilner
Bruce Wilner,
Experience:  principal at Network Security Labortories Inc.
94527327

I need to update the year for my visa credit card used to

Customer Question

i need to update the year for my visa credit card used to pay the cable bill.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

That may simply be their annual renewal fee. If you call them and make a fuss about feeling duped, how hard times are, etc., they will most likely waive the fee for you. Point out that you are current on payments and that many, MANY people are in various stages of default, the economy is in desperate shape, they should be grateful for customers who keep their commitments promptly, etc.

If you have trouble reaching live support, then, when prompted by the voice-response system, hit several zeroes. Keep hitting several zeroes each time. Eventually, you will hear something like, "You appear to be having some difficulty using the system. Would you like to be connected to a live operator?" or "You appear to be having some difficulty using the system. Please stand by for a live operator."

This is the best advice I can offer, as well as all the advice I can offer. Best of luck!