Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have been using my Outlook Calender this morning, no

Customer Question

Hi, I have been using my Outlook Calender this morning, no problems, however for some reason all my historic and future items that I have created have disappeared. I can see one or two items that others have sent, but not all. Any ideas? i did remove all items from my trash can otherwise i did nothing different.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: about half an hour
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not today. i did just renew my office 365 subscription last week. otherwise, i haven't manually done any updating
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Exactly how are you accessing outlook? Via your web browser? Via outlook the program such as outlook 2016?

Please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.