Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am missing some VST plugins for 8.5 Sweetwater told me to

Customer Question

I am missing some VST plugins for 8.5 Sweetwater told me to reinstall 8.5 Is this corect? Or is there a simple download for PC. I also was told there was an option when installing. I did not see it and was not aware of it. What is the preoper way to get all the plugins? Also, where are the pre amps on the mixer?
Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I am opting out,as I could not find sufficient information on this for you.

Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

All of your plugins are available from the Sweetwater Web site at . You can select plugins for all manner of virtual instruments. I could use a bit more explanation of the following point: if you have a mixer, why are you necessarily interested in pre-amplifying one or more inputs? Rather than pre-amplifying inputs A and B and passing through C, D, and E unamplified (for the sake of example), I would recommend just accepting A and B directly and attenuating C, D, and E, all in the mixer. relying upon a separate amp stage closer to the output to provide the final gain.