Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I can not get my internet explore to work .. when I click it

Customer Question

i can not get my internet explore to work .. when I click it does nothing..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please do the following.

Click Start button, select All programs, Accessories, and then select Run. Or press Windows Key and R key together at the same time to open Run box.

In Run dialog box, type in inetcpl.cpl and press enter. It will open Internet options.

1. Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
  2. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
  3. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK. Restart your PC to apply changes.

Check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!