Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I need to change all my cards because my card wallet was

Customer Question

I need to change all my cards because my card wallet was stolen; I have tried to sign in but your computer will not accept my info. My cell phone # has also changed, same reason.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

It sounds like you are unable to sign into your Paypal account. This can be resolved by clicking the "Having trouble logging in?" on the following page:

After you click that link, follow the instructions that you are given and you will be given the chance to reset your password ***** unlock your account.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: