Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I nave a Dell intel notebook with key board and I want to

Customer Question

I nave a Dell intel notebook with key board and I want to upgrade to windows 19. I would really like to have a contact number so I can speak directlyi
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: pro wondows 8 How do I find the model
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You my upgrade to Windows 10 by running the "Download Tool" from the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

On the aforementioned page, click the blue Download tool now button, download the tool, and run it. Once it is open, choose to "Upgrade" and follow the instructions it gives you. Once all of that is done, you will be upgraded to Windows 10.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com