Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Forgot my user id and password for yahoo.com

Customer Question

forgot my user id and password ***** yahoo.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I will recommend that you do this on a computer. Not a phone or tablet until you get your

account up and running again for yahoo. (some of those devices do not show 'full' view for options like computers

on desktop view)

This link is to determine your yahoo id and reset your password. It will depend on your recovery methods you

put in place like backup emails, phones and security questions on your acct. I can help you, if you get stuck. We just need

to communicate results until we get this resolved. Please start by clicking the link below. If you cannot get into the acct

with this, i will try and see your options of recovery as we converse. Or you can have me log in remotely to a computer ONLY,

and try for you. It is optional.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.