Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

My computer became unresponsive while I was working a word

Customer Question

Hi
My computer became unresponsive while I was working a word document and I had to close the document without saving. I've tried to recover it with a recovery tool but it says the document is corrupted Is there any way to recover and fix this document. Its on a usb
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Right click on the document file and click on Properties. Select Previous Versions tab. If you can see any previous versions listed there, select that and click on Restore and Apply.

Regards

Jins