technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science

My memory in vista is almost full, I need to remove ojd

Customer Question

My memory in vista is almost full, I need to remove ojd unused features like games,etc.
I only use this old computer to backup ipad and iphone. How do i remove old podcasts entirely instead of one at a time?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 month ago.

Hello Ed,

Thanks for using this service. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I will help you now.

Where are your podcasts and games? Are they in itunes?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Within vista windows the list of podcasts are subject to menu of file edit view tools help
Organize view play all burn
Folder has list of podcasts

One of the easiest ways for me to help you clear out this data would be to remotely connect to your computer. You can watch and communicate with me while I fix things up for you. Would you like remote services?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
More cost?

Yes, remote services is a premium service for an additional fee, but it is well worth it. If you don't want remote services, we can continue here , but it may take longer and be more difficult as I will have to instruct you on the troubleshooting. Just let me know what you would like to do.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need to be shown how to get rid of unused files and programs. For instance i have 6000 photos in this old computer which are now duplicated on backup disc and ipad after synching , also stored in icloud. How do you assure photos stay in icloud without risk of loss? Hopefully handled as a group rather than one photo at a time.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What determines that icloud copy is preserved?

Yes, I can show you this over a remote connect.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would have expected some progress toward my needs before additional expense is incurred. Can you relate any solution in writing?
  • Open you browser, and navigate to
  • Log in iCloud with your Apple ID.
  • Now you can view the content on iCloud
  • This is where you would check for your icloud content , files,

Let me know if you are able to verify your files on icloud, and then we will try to proceed with instructions for finding and deleting the files on your computer.