Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just purchased a Microsoft Band 2 and was able to sync to

Customer Question

I just purchased a Microsoft Band 2 and was able to sync to my I Phone. I played golf this morning and was unable to sync the selected golf course to the band.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just purchased a Microsoft Band 2. It's synced to my I phone. Through the Micrsolf Health app, I can access golf courses to play, but their is no sync of the course to the band
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ashen can I expect a reply?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am still waiting for your reply
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

My apologies that the previous expert did not respond to you. if you still need help with this, I will respond to you as fast as possible during daylight and early evening hours.

When you can, please clarify if you still need help with this issue, and if you do not need help please respond so we can submit a refund request on your behalf. Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No longer need help
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

I understand, thank you for responding. The link below will be of interest to you as this is a refund link and it will help you self process a refund, if you have been charged.

if you do have any further issues choosing or syncing courses to your band, Im familiar with the device and process and i can lend assistance if needed.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.