Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a client who has a new website going up shortly and

Customer Question

HI! I have a client who has a new website going up shortly and we are after archiving her Feedburner list from her blog, a list of those who subscribed. Her user name is ***** ***** recognised. I have tried going in through her Google account and the password ***** ***** recognised. I am waiting on resetting that to see if I can get in that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When doing a reset of a Google password ***** thing is recommended: go slowly. Haste and hurry will definitely foul up the process.

After doing the reset, wait 10+ minutes before trying the new password.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The new password *****'t been sent through. Also the end goal is to get into Feedburner Google. Although the username isn't being recognised there. Who can I talk to about this?

If you have received no new password, check for any email from Google recently come in - even if it is (mis-sorted into) the Spam Folder it has arrived in.