Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Lenovo v570 SN WB02851011 seems to have a boot

Customer Question

my Lenovo v570 SN WB02851011 seems to have a boot malfunctionafter the immediate lenovo screen I get a blue screen w "Recovery" and an Error code of "0xc000000f"and the advise I need a PC Admin w "recovery tools"help! kevin m(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you on windows 8 or 10 & have you upgraded or downgraded recently from one to the other?

Any 'recent changes' before it happened?

Please leave what you can remember right before your lenovo did this in detail if you can.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sticker on laptop says Windows7 and I don't recall ever upgrading but I am so tech illiterate I embarrass my GenX standingI never re-upped on MOffice so was using Google Drive for documentswas working fine (Outlook kept sending me popup msgs about failures to launch etc) and I shut down my use Mon night as normal -- didn't drop it, spill on it, anything out of normalflipped open lid Tue morning to send an email and the blur screen was waiting for me
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
blue
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did subscribe to a "EZ Tech Support" 1+ yrs ago after they hounded me by phone saying my computer was sending error messages or something -- worry they've dome something it's haunted me truly for so long now

I'm sorry. I read that 3 times. I can't stop laughing? You are a word smith. Try to stop smiling long enough to fix this. Thank you.

Okay, we are going to try a few things here. First i need to know if you have the windows 7 install disk the

pc came with around anywhere?

I need to try to get you in safe mode. I am leaving the article here so it shows you what you should see for your

lenovo. Please remember, this is a 'timing' trick. It may take a few attempts.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht116905

We will try to get you up and running long enough to figure out what happened and repair it together.

Let me know if your computer can get this far?

~Franklin

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am now caught w work obligations until mid-afternoon sorry to start this and not be able to finish -- woe to my poor wife who has to deal w that!can I resume later?

Truly the best thing i have heard all day. Thank you!

As for you lenovo,

I understand completely. Sometimes, these things take days, hours etc to fix. We work around your schedule for

you as much as we can. I am working until around 8pm EST. Take your time and just update when you are ready.

We can resume then.

Until then,

~Franklin