Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.

I recivied an email that my subscription renewal is coming

Customer Question

I recivied an email that my subscription renewal is coming up and I don't want it. Where do I go to can before Sept 16
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 month ago.

Your email account should have to be renewed so the message you received is most likely spam. However if you have cable service through charter you would need to renew that. I would suggest you give a call to (877)(###) ###-####/strong>

Ask them if you are in any danger of losing your email account. But the email you received does sound suspicious as email accounts do not usually require subscription renewal however it is possible so please call the number I have you above to speak with your account specialist directly to confirm if the email is legitimate or not.

At this time please click the stars above to rate my service, 30 or more is very appreciated.

Thank you,