Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do you move the page of icons from the right side, along

Customer Question

How do you move the page of icons from the right side , along to the front side it should be correctly across on the bottom page
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please for which program this is for?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please disclaim the whole thing--I do not understand anything.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

can you tell me please which program you need the assistance with?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Items that show (now) and should move from far right to the complete under bottom
Start Windows Live Mail Internet Explorer Flag/Speakers/Norton Security/Internet 5
(Times) 3:30 PM
(Date) 9/9/2016
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They have just moved the left and right items we should show you. They have what should be starting on Flag, etc. over to the right, as well as the time and date!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WHERE DO I SEND THIS?????