Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I own Photoshop elements 13, i have the dvd of it which will

Customer Question

i own Photoshop elements 13, i have the dvd of it which will not install. so I downloaded the same . gave the serial number and then tried to install it - to no avail. not sure what the problem is.. 116 GB free on hard drive. Windows 8.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.