Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Well I have been using aol for tens of years but now my bank

Customer Question

well I have been using aol for tens of years but now my bank wants me to switch to another browser and one of the browsers they recommended is Microsoft, What will it cost me and what do I have to do?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: What is the monthly cost of a Microsoft browser?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I still am using aol on my desk top computer and I don't have a browser on my new lap top, Hiw many computers can I set up with Microsoft?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: they are both hp's
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: well windows updated my desktop to windows 10 when bought the computer from HP and the HP laptop had windows 10 installed when I bought it,
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The monthly cost of a microsoft browser is free, it does not cost anything.

Can you tell me which version of windows you are running please so I can tell you which one to use? eg: Windows 7, 8, 10?