Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can not load Pinterest. Other websites work just fine.

Customer Question

Hello. I can not load Pinterest. Other websites work just fine. I've researched this problem and tried deleting browsing history, cookies, restarted my router, restarted my computer and tried both chrome and edge but Pinterest.com will not load. The bar shows up with an entirely blank page. Pinterest is not down, works on my phone so the problem must be me. Can you help?
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: 15-20 seconds actually.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not at all before this problem. I checked to see if chrome had any updates I was missing. But this problem is with two browsers anyway.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
still there? windows 10, hp laptop
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have been charged. what is going on?
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Im here.

This could be a DNS issue.. lets try the following

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows8_1-networking/how-to-change-ipv4-dns-server-address-to-public/56548e8d-eb9c-4fc5-807c-eefca5d278d0

Once you have set your connections DNS addresses to either googles 8.8.8.8 or open DNS servers ( I prefer google )

test pinterest again and let me know if its working now.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The problem isn't even occuring anymore, suddenly after hours of trying to figure it out. Is that link safe to follow? Sorry this is foreign to me.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you so much for trying to help me. This has been occurring for hours and a random check on my laptop shows it now working.
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Youre very welcome.

The link I sent is 100% safe.. Its a answer.microsoft page, the official microsoft forum. However, if the issue isnt occurring anymore then you may not need to follow those steps to change the DNS as I suggested.

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response.

Did you still need help with this issue? If everything is fixed please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to close out the question. Or, respond if you needed further help, thank you.

Dustin S