Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

BOUGHT DRAGON SPEAK FROM BEST BUY 13 EDITION THERE WAS NO

Customer Question

BOUGHT DRAGON SPEAK FROM BEST BUY 13 EDITION THERE WAS NO SERIAL NUMBER ON THE SLEEVE SO I CAN NOT FINISH SETTING IT UP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hi Tyler, welcome.

Your best option will be to give them a call or take the CD with the receipt back to Best Buy and get them to give you the serial number.

Have you checked on the CD or in the CD case?

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,