Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have entered the code sent by email and reset my password.

Customer Question

i have entered the code sent by email and reset my password. my case number ***** (###) ###-#### when i clicked on next it was the same old page saying my account was temporarily suspended and to enter a phone no so i could have a text sent to me.
i do NOT have ant device i can text on. Please help me.
*******@*****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What exactly are you trying to get into? Your upgraded windows 10 computer or your gmail acct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i can get into my gmail account. i just have notice that my microsoft account is temporarily suspended and that is what i need help with. I don't have money for all of this.
maryhelen

I am not sure what you are referring to as far as money for all of this? I am a tech only, i do not have anything

to do with the billing portion, but you can contact customer support.

Do you know your password ***** get into your email? Is it for the gmail you listed here that says suspended when you try

to sign in?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i do not have an answer to my question! why am i being billed?
*******@*****.***

Because you did not answer the questions i asked you. I do not know what is going no with your account until you tell me?

to sign in?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.

does it say why it is suspended ?